JOB SUMMARY: The EH&S Manager is responsible for two distribution centers in the Chicago area plus the Roseville, Minnesota location. Currently, the associates are in distribution centers in Franklin Park and Romeoville within the next six months. The Primary role is to manage and coordinates all activities related to the facilities Environmental, Health, Safety and Training programs ensuring that Facilities and Company objectives for health, safety, quality and productivity are met or exceeded.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Education and experience equivalent to:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Knowledge of (B/basic; J/journey; E/expert):
Skill and ability to:
Provide leadership in training and implementation of safety programs. Strong interactions with all levels.
* Productivity/quality standards: accuracy, timeliness, thoroughness
* Productivity/quality standards: return to work
* Regulatory compliance and training (GMP, HACCP, OSHA)
* Teamwork within the department and across departments
* Project/assignment standards
* Customer satisfaction
* Safety standards and procedures: employees
* Safety standards and procedures: facility and warehouse equipment
* External relationships and compliance with regulatory agencies