- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering: Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical preferred.
- Ability to utilize complex mathematical formulas and ability to relate scientific theory to real world work processes
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment and/or clothing
- Stand/walk 8 or more hours per day
Constantly twist/turn and talk/hear
Frequently squat, bend, reach, handle/finger, grip/grasp and use fine motor tasks
Occasionally lift up to 25 lbs from floor to shoulder level and carry 30 feet
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision
- Constantly work in damp, wet, humid and slippery environments
- Constantly work near moving machinery
- Constantly work in cold (35-40 degrees)
- Constantly work in high noise levels requiring hearing protection
- Bump cap, hair net, safety glasses, hearing protection, and smock.
- Rubber and cotton gloves.
- Knowledge of equipment on the production line you are responsible for
- Advanced level of computer skills