Now hiring for our Denver facility $19.25/hr
Experience the QCD difference! Due to high growth in our nation-wide business, we have expanded our distribution operations to the Denver area With QCD it’s not just a job, it’s a career.
• Paid time off, including paid leave (in compliance with state and local regulations), vacation, sick, holiday, jury duty, and bereavement. Associates accrue 48 hours of sick time off. Additionally, associates accrue 2 weeks of vacation time in their first year of employment with 9 holidays per year.
Selectors will be responsible for receiving, selecting, storing and loading products and/or materials, and maintains packaging and palletizing material for finished product. Safely operates all material handling equipment such as electric pallet jacks, dollies and forklifts.
Loaders – Must be able to work in the cold docks, hand stacking pallets, must be able to lift 75 pounds – need to have MHE experience (double pallet Jack) will train if necessary.
WHO WE ARE
Quality Custom Distribution (QCD) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Golden State Foods which is one of the largest diversified suppliers to the Quick Service Restaurant industry. QCD has been providing custom distribution services to iconic customers throughout the United States. QCD is a multi-stop, regional delivery service with a focus on customer service. Our business philosophy actively supports our associates through our (4) core values:
Our comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, and vision after 30 days of employment. Generous 401k/pension plan, with employer-contributions after just 6 months. Paid vacation/holidays/sick leave. Our associates also enjoy discount programs, tuition reimbursement, and much more! If you are looking for a competitive wage, solid opportunities and a career path to success, we have a great opportunity.
General Responsibilities/Essential Job Functions:
1. Under the direction of the warehouse supervisor, continuously picks, lifts, carries and places product into a pallet to accurately build customer orders in various temperature environments. Moves product into a trailer or storage unit, is responsible for visually inspecting incoming and outgoing warehouse products to determine acceptability for shipment and/or receiving of product.
2. Reads labels and or printing on product containers and associated documents. Counts and calculates quantity of product to verify accuracy of shipment.
3. Must be able to consistently meet company safety, accuracy and productivity standards. Steps into the driving position and uses full range of peripheral vision to operate a forklift or pallet jack in an accident free manner.
4. Uses brooms, mops and other cleaning materials (including solvents and soaps) to clean work area. Completes any other functions that may be assigned.
Division Application of Responsibilities:
(% of Time)
** Essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
** 20 % Lifts, carries and picks product
** 15 % Reads labels and associated documents and counts and calculates using math
** 20 % Inspects incoming and outgoing product
** 75 % Operates forklift and pallet jack
100% Cleans work area.
- Completes any other function that may be assigned
Qualifications Required of this Position:
Able to perform accurate visual inspections and repeatedly lift up to 50 pounds. Possess reading and basic math skills. Physically capable of standing, walking and twisting while carrying 50-pound objects. Able to work in cold environment and experience temperature changes. HS Diploma or equivalent required. Able to workday shift, weekends, and holidays as required.
For general inquiries:
Tetrola Elliott, Corporate Recruiter, 303-552-3625.
Software Powered by iCIMS